These round-pointed needles are used for hand stitched leather craft work and harness/saddle repairs. These needles are sturdy, straight and their round points makes them easy to use for leather hand sewing.
John James Needles is synonymous with the very best of needle manufacturing, quality and reliability that traces its roots back to the company's founding in 1840. Every needle is put through a 12 step manufacturing process and are individually inspected before being packaged from the main plant in Redditch, Worcestershire Britain.
British Sewing Needle (M) (5Pcs.)
- We understand that sometimes products don't work for customers. Therefore products can be returned within 7 days of purchase if in new and unused condition.Original receipt is required.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- For every purchase of at least 5,000NT, we offer free shipping (1 package per 5,000NT under 20kg).
- Leather supply goods and leather hides can only be shipped independently and can't be combined for the free shipping service.
- On Sale items and special promotions are not eligible for the free shipping service.
- Shipping is available to all international countries worldwide. Shipping costs will depend on the value and weight of your order. Any customs/import duties or fees are the responsibility of the buyer/customer. Please contract customer service representative for further details.