This water based antique dye can be used to enhance the natural grain of leather or to emphasize areas of carved and tooled leather.
◆SIZE / CAPACITY：100g
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the website.
INDIAN Antique Carving Dye Finish Sapphire 100g
※We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
※Shipping packages are decided by our store standards. Delivery time are set according to the shipping method of the chosen delivery service.
Products return and exchange policy:
- We understand that sometimes products don't work for customers. Therefore products can be returned within 7 days of purchase if in new and unused condition.Original receipt is required.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- For every purchase of at least 5,000NT, we offer free shipping (1 package per 5,000NT under 20kg).
- Leather supply goods and leather hides can only be shipped independently and can't be combined for the free shipping service.
- On Sale items and special promotions are not eligible for the free shipping service.
- Shipping is available to all international countries worldwide. Shipping costs will depend on the value and weight of your order. Any customs/import duties or fees are the responsibility of the buyer/customer. Please contract customer service representative for further details.