◆Use this high-quality leather dye to add color to undyed and untreated vegetable tanned leathers.
This product is great for overall solid color dyeing or background dyeing and can be used to color the trimmed edges of your leather projects. It can also be used for airbrushing provided it is done in a well-ventilated area. When applying dye to leather it is recommended to wear latex gloves to protect your skin from being colored. If the dye gets on your skin wash immediately as it can take several days to a week for the color to rub off.
Following application of leather dye, a liquid sheen or lacquer is highly recommended to ensure your dye is properly sealed and your leather is protected for longevity.
◆SIZE / CAPACITY：100ml
INDIAN Liquid Dye Red Brown 100ml
※We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
※Shipping packages are decided by our store standards. Delivery time are set according to the shipping method of the chosen delivery service.
Products return and exchange policy:
- We understand that sometimes products don't work for customers. Therefore products can be returned within 7 days of purchase if in new and unused condition.Original receipt is required.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- For every purchase of at least 5,000NT, we offer free shipping (1 package per 5,000NT under 20kg).
- Leather supply goods and leather hides can only be shipped independently and can't be combined for the free shipping service.
- On Sale items and special promotions are not eligible for the free shipping service.
- Shipping is available to all international countries worldwide. Shipping costs will depend on the value and weight of your order. Any customs/import duties or fees are the responsibility of the buyer/customer. Please contract customer service representative for further details.