This beveled glass is an ideal tool for many leather working functions. Used for years by many avid leathercrafters. Just add your burnishing agent to the fibrous flesh side of the hide and rub the slicker back and forth with pressure. The slicker will help evenly distribute the agent, heat and burnish the leather providing a nice smooth look. This action will also compress the leather grain, thus providing for better cuts and for better uniform coverage of dyes and finishes. Also use a glass burnisher or slicker before cutting with the swivel knife because it compresses the leather fibers so any softer areas will be denser and easier to cut.
The glass burnisher is also an excellent surface for skiving leather with.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the website.
INDIAN Beveled Glass Burnisher 90x120x8mm
※We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
※Shipping packages are decided by our store standards. Delivery time are set according to the shipping method of the chosen delivery service.
Products return and exchange policy:
- We understand that sometimes products don't work for customers. Therefore products can be returned within 7 days of purchase if in new and unused condition.Original receipt is required.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- For every purchase of at least 5,000NT, we offer free shipping (1 package per 5,000NT under 20kg).
- Leather supply goods and leather hides can only be shipped independently and can't be combined for the free shipping service.
- On Sale items and special promotions are not eligible for the free shipping service.
- Shipping is available to all international countries worldwide. Shipping costs will depend on the value and weight of your order. Any customs/import duties or fees are the responsibility of the buyer/customer. Please contract customer service representative for further details.